1. Forever Young Spa + Beauty Bar Run by the dynamic sister duo, Casey & Jennifer Subject, Forever Young Spa is the perfect spot to book a manicure for a day out! They offer a variety of manicure and pedicure options and are located right on Ainslie Street. Not sure if a manicure is the way to go? Take a look at the facial and brow treatments offered or pick up a gift card to give the perfect gift of relaxation and rejuvenation!
2. The Art of Home is a must-visit! This beautifully curated store is the home to unique home decor and interior design pieces, a lovely selection of clothing, footwear and accessories, and a plethora of hand-picked gift items! We definitely recommend checking out their new stock in their kitchen section and their summer shoe collection!
3. Lunch at EVO Kitchen & Bar After a morning of manicures and shopping, take a break and visit EVO Kitchen & Bar for delicious & fast gourmet food! This restaurant is characterized by the gorgeous industrial loft vibe located in a historical building and furnished with chic-vintage accents (perfect for a selfie with your mom!). Their menu features a delicious selection of artisanal sandwiches, flavoursome shareables (we love the bacon-wrapped dates!), a healthy variety of salads and more!
4. Shopping at The Witty & Co. “Live your best life!” is the mantra at The Witty and Co and as soon as you step inside, you’ll understand why. This bright and colourful store is curated by Greg & Simon, two locals who understand the sense of community in Galt. They’ve created a fun shopping experience through their product selection that features quality food and cooking ingredients, unique home goods, wellness and skincare products, plants and more.
5. Shop for Sweets from Bliss Creations Bliss Creations is a female-founded and operated bakery run by the wonderful Shupi! Shupi bakes each cookie, cupcake, cake-pop and more with passion and an eye for detail and beauty. Step into her gorgeous shop on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays to take a look at her selection of Shupi’s sweets and products made by Shupi & other local artisans! Don’t forget to take a photo in front of the ‘stay sweet’ selfie wall!